Satmap Xpedition Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. Please read this carefully. By accessing the Satmap Xpedition web site ("the Site") as a subscriber or as a user you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Introduction & Definitions
- The Site is a platform for creating, viewing, and manipulating electronic files.
- The Site is owned and operated by Satmap Systems Ltd.
- The term 'Satmap Systems Ltd' or 'Satmap' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Fountain House – Cleeve Road – Leatherhead KT22 7LX. The company registration number is 5597195, place of registration is England.
- The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The Site is provided, maintained and controlled by Satmap Systems Ltd entirely at its discretion. Purchase of Satmap goods or service in no way guarantees any right of access to the Site.
- Access to the Site is granted for one year from date of registration. Satmap Systems Ltd reserves the right to close the Site without notice but if this occurs, you will receive a pro rata refund of your subscription fee.
- As a user, you will be able to access material on most areas of the Site by going through a registration process.
- Access to the Site is controlled by a login procedure requiring a username and password.
- Users must be 18 or older.
- Users must keep their login details confidential as they are strictly for their own use and must not be passed on, directly or indirectly to any third parties.
- Satmap Systems Ltd. aims to provide you with the best possible service but cannot warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, error free or otherwise operate in accordance with your expectations and we accept no responsibility or liability in respect thereof.
- Satmap Systems Ltd. may suspend or restrict access to the whole or any part of the sitefor maintenance or upgrades. Where such access is suspended for a continuous period greater than 48 hours users will receive an automatic extension of their subscription equivalent to the period of suspension.
- Satmap Systems Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes to the Site or to discontinue the whole or any aspect or feature of the Site without notice.
Registration, Subscription & Cancellation
- The Site is provided for use by private individuals and must not be used by professional bodies or commercial organisations, or for any commercial gain, or for the production of any commercial goods or services.
- To access certain parts and/or features of the Site you will be required to register and pay a Subscription fee. Subscription services begin immediately on payment,we therefore do not offer a cancellation period.
- For an overview of the features of the different Subscriptions please refer to the About section
- You are responsible for ensuring that your system meets our minimum system requirements before purchasing a Subscription; please refer to our FAQs for details.
- If you decide to cancel any current subscription we will not offer a refund, by way of agreed compensation to us due to the small Subscription fee payable and our administration and other costs.
- Upon expiration of your Subscription your access to the Site will be limited.
- Satmap Systems Ltd reserves the right to change the Subscription fee at any time but changes will not affect orders in respect of which Satmap Systems Ltd has already send a Subscription order confirmation.
- Satmap Systems Ltd reserves the right to change the access granted but if the change is a reduction of service or functionality, you may cancel your Subscription and you will receive a pro rata refund of your Subscription fee from the date of the change.
- Satmap Systems Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site at any time with immediate effect if we believe you have breached these terms and conditions. It may exercise this right with or without notice. If applicable, notice will be given to your e-mail address as notified to us during the registration process. In that event, notice will be deemed to be served three hours after transmission or posting.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- No organisations can link to the Site unless express permission has been granted in writing by Satmap Systems Ltd.
- This Site is enabled by third party software and access to this Site in no way proves users a licence to operate this software in any way whatsoever outside of the standard operation of this Site. This Site contains data from various third party mapping providers including but not limited to Ordnance Survey of Great Britain - Crown copyright, Microsoft, BEV-Austria, Deutscher Alpenverein, NGI-Belgium, BGK-Germany, KOMPASS-Italy, Kadaster-Netherlands, Land & Property Services Northern Ireland - Crown Copyright, CC-BY-SA OpenStreetMap, Ordnance Survey Ireland/Government of Ireland, Alpina-Spain, Instituto Geográfico Nacional-Spain and Swisstopo, and is provided in conjunction with the licence terms and condition of the providers of that data.
- These Terms supersede any other communication or advertising with respect to The Satmap Xpedition website.
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site.
- These usage terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the Site in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If any provision of these Satmap Xpedition website terms is declared void, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of these Satmap Xpedition website terms shall be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. In such event, the parties agree to use their best efforts to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision that, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, achieves the purposes intended under the invalid or unenforceable provision.